Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to my HOT Hubby!


Yesterday was Keith's 29th birthday..although we don't have a ton of moola this year,we still had a great time! Here's the timeline ::
Morning: Keith woke up to a HUGE breakfast of a big fat steak, over easy eggs,kiwi,cinnamon-sugar toast,and a big glass of milk. We all ate and then it was time for presents! He got 3 pairs of desperately needed dress sock from me and a nice new vandy-colored polo from Kruise and Noah..not much,but he was thrilled,,that's my hubby,so happy to have anything!
Afernoon: Keith's idea of a great day is staying in his p.j.'s and playing his computer game with no interruptions,so that's exactly what we let him do! Me and wild-man played and took a nice long nap,for alot of he day,which I have to say, I didn't mind!
Evening:I initially was going to make him his favorite,and not much received,dinner of hamburgers and homemade french fries, but decided at the last minute,dinner somewhere semi-nice downtown would be alot more special, especially considering we don't get to go out much,especially downtown,so I did some quick researching via the internet,and decided the old spaghetti factory would be our best bet..I got all dolled up, dressed up Kruise and did his hair, Keith put on his new polo , and we went out! We had a pretty good dinner, def. not "fine dining",but it was yummy, we have lots of leftovers,and the atmosphere was fun..Kruise loved all the lights and watching all the people running around on 2nd,he was full of it! We even got to see the late great "abe lincoln" lol..he was outside our parking garage signing autographs,,so weird
Late Night: We came home, put Kruise to bed, and cuddled while Keith drifted off to watching Sex and the City:The Movie..I'll have to give him his last "present" at some point today,,we were too exhausted last night! lol! we sound so old! :)
Early Morning:Keith finally got a piece of his birthday cake,,we completely forgot about it yesterday! I asked him what his favorite animal at the moment was,and he said a turtle,so he got a turtle birthday cake,and I have to say,it came out pretty cute for something I made on the fly!
All in all,it was simple,but fun.and I hope Keify had fun on his last 20-something birthday!
Now,Next year,that will be a different story!!! ill post pics soon!

1 comment:

Marlana said...

Man I love Spaghetti Factory!!! :D yum yum!