Thursday, September 18, 2008

So,Here I am,,at 2:23 AM

I have officially been sucked into the world of blogging, which may be a very good thing,as I tend to have ALOT on my mind! Here it is,almost 2:30 in the morning, and I'm hanging out on the couch with the laptop on my preggo belly,watching Southpark..I miss the days of deep sleep,although my little man has been great about sleeping in until at least 9:30! I think he knows I'm in desperate need of sleep when I finally pass out,, I think I have pregnancy-induced insomnia,quite possibly, I did just make that up,but surely it exists,,I peek in on Keith and see him snoring away,must be nice,,,i would like to go pour water on him so he can be awake and suffer with me..how horrible is that!? well, i guess it's time for my third relaxing bubble bath of the night..just maybe it will work this time!

2 comments:

Marlana said...

mwhwhaaha I helped sucker you in!!

Yeah, when I see my husband sleeping so soundly and I'm up with one of the boys, or when I was pregnant and miserable awake during the night... sometimes I wanted to kick him in the butt and say, "Get up with me!"

Sarah said...

haha,,at least im not alone in my late night tirades!