Friday, September 19, 2008

Babies do the CUTEST things..especially MINE! :)


Kruise was just so darn cute today, so I thought I would share a day in the life of my little man,,he is a one man comedy routine,,

So, I wake up this morning to him yelling "MAAAA MAAAA!" , I get out of bed and go in his room, met by the horible smell of baby poo and a big cheesy grin,, I asked him "Did you poop?" he laughs and said "I POOP!""POOP POOP POOP!" and continues to yell "POOP" the entire time I was changing him,, that will go over well in public :)

I bring him downstairs and put him in the living room to play, and ask him "Are you hungry?" He says "Hungry! Mmmmm!" and starts gnawing on his fingers,,since he was little bitty, everytime we give him a bite of something we say Mmmm, and he'll repeat it,so now when he's hungry he says "Mmmmm",,it amazes me how he already knows what these things mean and he's starting to link things to each other!
I make him scrambled eggs and cut up some grapes,,he eats all the grapes,of course, first and then some of the eggs before he decides to start tossing them as far as he can across the room while saying "no no no" and shaking his head and laughing,then procedes to "wash" his hair with scrambled eggs,little booger, its so hard to keep a serious face with him when he's so funny,,,

I lay him down for his nap, and he dozes right off,,,about an hour later ( he usually sleeps for 3) I look on the video moniter to see him staring in the screen and pointing at it,,next thing you know he's throwing toys at it and knocks it off the changing table with a bear..he doesn't like to be spied on;)
I get him out of bed and let him play in his room, of course the first thing he does is go and try and shut the door, i ran toward him like slow motion to try to stop him from smashing his fingers,but, it was too late...I picked him up and hugged him and kissed his fingers while he cried and screamed "bad!""NO NO NO" , he has never said bad! before so it made me giggle because he was yelling at the door, which made him giggle and we both giggled about nothing for a good ten minutes,,,poor thing has my ability to make anything funny,,,

Then we came back downstairs and he played while I was sitting on the couch,,he comes over to me, lifts my shirt over my belly and starts smacking it and saying "belby!" (i think its his combo of belly and baby), then runs off, pulling his shirt up over his face.
We went to eat at CiCi's when keith got home and Kruise did his infamous "man roar" all through dinner and decided blowing raspberries with a mouth full of food is the best thing ever...that was a blast
Now little man is passed out, storing up energy for the new adventures to come tomorrow,,wish us luck!

1 comment:

Marlana said...

What a day! :) How cute though!