Friday, September 19, 2008

Rich Biotches!


Today I watched the "sneak peek" or the Real Housewives of Atlanta,,those hoochies make me sick, but I'm sure I will still tune in every week,it's a sick addiction of mine,reality tv that is,,i think it makes up for my lack of a social life nowadays..I can't believe how unbelievably nieve these old women are! They married rich men and think that makes them "successful" women that worked hard for what they have..The one that irritated me to the point of posting a whole blog about a stupid show, was married to some NBA player, had just got finished building a 15,000 sq ft house,or something similiarly ridiculous, and was complaining about the challenges of being a "single" stay-at-home mom,because hubby traveled 6 days a week,only,during basketball season..what topped it off, is the woman had a "house manager", maids,a
nanny,governess,chef,etc. but, still had it so rough! What the heck does she do all day!? It's DEFINITELY not raising her children! UGH gag, make me sick! maybe someday I'll have to delete this blog when i become insanely wealthy and a complete snob..i can only hope! Hope I don't sound too bitter! ha!

1 comment:

Marlana said...

HAHA!! remember us poor common folk when you are rich! LOL!