Thursday, September 18, 2008

Aye Carumba! I LOVE consignment sales!

As you might have already figured, but I indeed enjoyed the consignment sale! I got SOO many good deals,, I got a brand new Graco double stroller- $60! , A video baby moniter with night vision and all that-$40 , A medela pump-in-style advance in the shoulder bag with all the extra goodies included!-$70! , A JJ Cole Bundle-Me Original- $15! An elmo chair for Kruise, that he is COMPLETELY in love with and laughs everytime he sits in it(precious)- $12! and a baby elmo dvd,that is too cute for words and teaches babies all kinds off stuff (think baby einstein)-$2! I'm still kinda weird about the clothes, I have a thing about the way used ones "feel", but I was still highly impressed with my findings! All in all, i give it 2 thumbs up! Now if they only had these things more than twice a year,,,,bummer....

No comments: