Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming...


ughhhh,,i can tell it's going to be ANOTHER one of "those" days...I woke up with a horrible headache, Kruise threw his entire breakfast in the floor and thought it was hilarious, I decided to get out of the house and then remembered Keith is driving my car,and then get the news that scum of the earth collections agencies have been harrassing my family,like I'm not embarrassed enough..,I wish hubby could come home and spend time with me,maybe I wouldn't be so down today,but you've gotta work! He would probably just get aggrivated with me for being sad and not just "getting happy". I'm tired of being this person..I've never been unhappy,mopey,or depressed,,and now I am officially Debby Downer..I feel like there's a storm cloud constantly above my head....it will get better,it has too! Snap Out of It!!! I'm going to play with Kruise,,,he always makes me feel better,no matter what!

1 comment:

Marlana said...

I'm here for you! vent all you want to me! Its so good to know i'm not alone...!