Thursday, October 9, 2008

oy! my eye!


So,Today I laid Kruise down for his normal afternoon nap,,well,an hour went by and he was having a LOT of trouble going to sleep for some reason,so I brought him in our bed,which I haven't done in FOREVER to see if maybe cuddling for a little bit would help him unwind,,He just wanted to play,so we played and giggled and i tickled him for a while,when he reared his head back really fast and nailed me right in the eye,like on the eye socket. It hurt sooooo bad, I covered my eye up and said "sonnnnnnn" and whined for a second,when i uncovered my eye and looked at kruise,he gave me a little smile,wrapped his little arms around my neck and hugged me for a good 5 minutes,,it completely melted me,it is probably the sweetest thing he's ever done,,my compassinate,loving little guy! The good news is he went to sleep shortly after that, and after how sweet he was, I felt like he deserved to go to the park so we went and played all evening :) The bad news, I have to wear 5 lbs of makeup and a hat for the next no telling how long,because I have the beginnings of a nice black eye! lol People are going to think i get beat,,which is partly true,just by my son :))

1 comment:

Loots said...

Yep. Those little heads hurt. haha (Not like I'd know or anything...)