Sunday, October 5, 2008

5 more weeks??!

I just realized I could quite possibly have Noah in the next five weeks or less,,yes,I'm right at 33 weeks,but if he's anything like Kruise,he will be here at least 2 weeks early,which will give me a month and a week,,so now i'm stressing out!! I still feel so unprepared and unorganized, and it's making me insane!! I wish we could just move and be settled already!! sheesh! I have my 8 month doc appt tuesday,so I should find out if anything is "progressing" which,I have a feeling,is, for some reason! Wish me Luck!! ahhhh!

1 comment:

Marlana said...

I just realized Kruise is sitting on the John Deere tractor there... we have the same one!! I just posted pics of Elijah with it on my blog... how cute!!

And good luck preparing for Noah!! That's how I felt with Adam.. all the sudden it was "oh crap, I gotta get ready!!"