Tuesday, October 7, 2008

8 things

8 Things
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Project Runway
2. House
3. Law and Order (all of them)
4. America's Next Top Model
5. Moving Up
6. Sex and the City (I don't care if they are reruns, I still love it!)
7. Barefoot Contessa
8. My big redneck wedding,,lol

8 Favorite Restaurants: no particular order
1. Maggianos
2. P.F. Chang
3. Wolfgang Puck
4. Goten
5. Fulin
6. Casa Vieja
7. The Coffee Station ( i sooo miss that place)
8. Charley's!

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Went to my ob appt
2. saw 8 million cops downtown,for the debates,,mccain was here yesterday,obama today
3. watched people clean our carpet
4. cooked lunch
5. took a longgggg nap
6. waited for the satellite guy to show up
7. gave kruise a bath and conditioned his hair with this new stuff i got
8. ate a yummy dinner that my hubby made!! wow!

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. the pumpkin patch this sunday!
2. things being "settled" and normal
3. going to the zoo for Ghouls at Grassmere next weekend
4. watching my family grow
5. taking Kruise to "my gym" on thursday
6. Christmas time
7. seeing braden
8. stability and moving

8 Things I Love About FALL
1. Cooler Weather
2. pumpkins and scarecrows
3. caramel apple cider at starbucks
4. cozy warm clothes
5. Thanksgiving
6. watching leaves change.
7. getting to use the fireplace!
8. kruise's cute fall wardrobe!

8 Things On My Wish list:
1. to move! asap!
2. get caught up,,no ahead,,,on our finances!
3. clean out the garage and cabinets
4. to get my old old body back after noah fast!
5. get my nursing degree
6. more dates with hubby
7. to spend time with good friends
8. get my hair and eyebrows done before noah!

8 People I tag:
1...ummm,,,you!

No comments: