Wednesday, October 22, 2008

just SHUT UP

I'm preparing you now,,this is a rant about my good ole mom,so if your tired of hearing about her,feel free to skip this blog!
So, I call mom,ask her when she'll be home so dinner will be ready for her and keith,,she tells me what time, so i get everything ready,not like I WANTED to cook tonight,I'm exhausted after not getting in bed until 7 AM,but whatever..Keith had to work late,so I had to entertain and keep an eye on Kruise while cooking,.,no easy task,so I put him in his highchair with a cup of water and let him watch some Tigger and Pooh while I was getting things ready,.he's content,everything's fine,,until mom walks in,,first thing out of her mouth, "why is he all alone in here!?" (like he's roaming around the house unsupervised and playing with light sockets!)i told her i can't get anything done with him crying or getting into something,.so for the first time ever i let him watch tv,,SHOOT ME! After that she starts bitching about how it smells like somethings burning,,i tell her its not,something splattered on the burner,,"well it smells horrible,,what did u do!?"..I only cook every meal for u woman and u act like im incompetent!? then she bitches about how keiths coke exploded on the wall the other day (nice i know, it was frozen) and he didnt do a good enough job cleaning it,and he's lazy,a pain,etc,,i kept my mouth shut.I then procede to open my mail,,she stands behind me and asks me what all this stuff is,i tell her its MY mail,and really none of her business,and she gets mad..then she looms in the kitchen over me eating sh*t out of the fridge,,i told her dinner will be ready in 5,she says she's not hungry and goes to bed,,WTF,I JUST SPENT an HOUR cooking for u and ur going to bed!?I CANT WAIT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE!! im going to give kruise a bath,and then soak in the tub...ughhh

2 comments:

Loots said...

That's not a bad idea...I do it all the time. I put Mike in his highchair with a piece of toast in front of the TV to keep him busy for 15 minutes. Especially now that he's refusing to nap or go to bed at a decent time. What are you supposed to do, let him wander over and reach in the oven just as you're getting dinner out? Gosh.

Marlana said...

Ohh I'm sorry!! That's so frustrating! When can you all move out? Do you know? Man, just come move to California and stay with me!!