Tuesday, October 7, 2008

8 months DOWN!


Today was my 32 weeks Ob appt (even though im 33 weeks!) and everything is GREAT! i gained 3 lbs this month,so im at 11 lbs now! Noah has grown 3 cm's this month too!! His heart rate was in the 130 range which is great! I had some pretty bad cramping last night,all night,and thought i was for sure going into labor,but by this morning,it stopped,,i talked to Dr.Draughn about it,and he said it was nothing to worry about , as long as Noah is still moving around and im not bleeding,so that made me feel better! he needs to stay in there a lil longer! Next appt, I start getting "checked",,ughh,,i hate that part! i think keith should have to get "checked" everytime i do,,lol,,My doc said he will tell me "my future" next appt,so that should be interesting!! I'll update ya'll in 3 weeks!! woohooo!

1 comment:

Brandie said...

WOO HOO for a great appointment..Soon Momma..SOON!

Now get your cute happy pregnant butt to Live Chat..NOW!