Sunday, November 16, 2008

I want my Kruise


i miss him,,i really,really do,,it's not like I "see" him less.or I'm not home with him everyday,but I feel like we don't get to bond and interact as much since Noah's been born,,I have to keep up with the feedings,and keep Noah from getting attacked by Kruise,so I constantly feel like I'm holding him,which doesn't leave much room for cuddling and playing with my little man :( I try to make it a point to have "us" time everyday,where we cuddle and watch a cartoon,or play with his toys,and I like to be the one to give him his bath everynight so I get that little extra time in..it's just on days like today,when hubbys home,i nap,and nap,and nap,,,im just sooo tired by the weekend and it makes me sad I dont get to see my kruise -b..i woke up and he's asleep for his nap..boo.,,when he wakes up I think i'm going to take my two little boys on a date with mommy...

1 comment:

Marlana said...

Aww hun I'm sorry!! I know it's hard :( In time all will adjust! Do you have anything pumped for Noah? Maybe you could leave Noah with hubby for a bit while you and Kruise go gets some Mommy & Kruise time in!